Thursday, May 26, 2011

CNY Roller Derby....

We recently gained a sponsorship with a local theatre, The New Uptown Theatre in Utica, NY and they agreed to show a commercial for us during their movie previews, SCORE!  Deadtime Stories (the one who makes our absolutely amazing bout posters this season), and her fiance DOC made the commercial!


I absolutely love how it came out and it makes me so proud to see how far the league has come even in the year since I joined. We have become a force to be reckoned with and hopefully there will be more commmercials like this in our future!

PS- keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway, for a pair of awesome Atom poison wheels.........

3 comments:

Veronica Calzada said...

I would love to win a pair of the new poisons! I too skate on wood floors I cuurently skate on omegas by atom I love them but I need new grippier wheels for the fair park floor which is very slippery!

Veronica Calzada said...

Just liked you on facebook as well!!

Veronica Calzada said...

I will be following your blog from now on someone from my league showed it to me and I love it!!