Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Sick-A-Days...Cookies Make It ALL Better!

Everyone was gorging themselves on vegan yumminess, and I have been in bed with the famous "derby plague".  Once one person brings a cold to practice, we all slowly drop off like flies.....
"where's brutal today?"    "shes got the derby plague"   "oh.............."

But after almost an entire week in bed, and probably some whining that isnt really my style....I am starting to feel better and dammit I am going to go to practice  tonight....even if I skate around twice then just have to watch.  I NEED TO SKATE!  We have 2 weeks off at the end of the year, so its been almost 3 weeks since I have strapped skates onto my feet....oh baby will I feel it tonight, and Sunday will be even worse...thats our hardcore practice day that I love oh so much!

So what is better when you are sick that a box of cookies sent in to review....I say absolutely nothing!
Intention cookies come in plant based compostable packaging, and each one has a statement of intent on the inside wrapper.


They basically melted in my mouth as I ripped through all three packages like a wild boar...Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Raisin!  My favorite was of course the chocolate chocolate chip, but if you know me, you know that I LOVE CHOCOLATE!  These cookies are hearty, they dont just taste like cheap cookie ingredients, these taste like they were baked with love and quality ingredients making them the perfect snack!
I even enjoyed the Determination cookie, and I am not generally a fan of cookies with raisins, but it was delicious!    Even better they sent me an email saying to let them know when I want them to send the remaining 3 flavors for review!

2 comments:

angelvamp13 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angelvamp13 said...

Chocolate chocolate chip sounds yummy!!

-Slay