Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Derby Head Shots!

No workout tips, no bout recaps...just a little fun!




It's pretty exciting when it's time to get your derby headshot done. I am a ham and love having my picture taken anyway, so I was stoked when it was my turn. What better than a set of huge bolt cutters and a falling over abandoned building to represent FREEGAN BRUTAL.



Working with Ramon Aiello of Phodograph was pretty awesome. I was super stoked because he was really easy going and had a lot of great ideas. I was worried I would have to figure out how to stand and what to do, but he helped me through the entire shoot.  Ramon is always at our bouts taking tons and tons of awesome derby photos, and I hope we get to work together again someday........heck maybe if/when I start reffing...I will need my own ref headshot!

No comments: